Shipping to USA only (FREE SHIPPING). *No PO boxes.
Get a Fret Zealot pre-installed on an Epiphone DR-100 acoustic guitar!
The DR-100 has the look, sound, and build quality that first time players and professionals expect to find when they pick up an Epiphone. The dreadnought is considered the classic go-to shape for bluegrass, folk, rock, country, and everything in-between. The dreadnought sound is commanding when required, but its balanced sound means that at any volume, you can be heard and hear yourself well, too.
You'll find select spruce atop mahogany back and sides. The DR-100's tone will improve with age as the wood matures. And the playability is amazing, thanks to Epiphone's SlimTaper neck shape, a not-too-thick, not-too-thin profile that's ideal for a wide variety of playing styles. So while the Epiphone DR-100 acoustic guitar is priced like a beginner's guitar, it's got tone and feel that you'll never want to give up.
- Built with real tonewoods and Epiphone's years of experience
- Spruce top has a lively, bright tone, great for being heard alongside other instruments
- Mahogany back and sides add depth and body to your tone, a great complement to the spruce top
- SlimTaper neck shape is perfect for beginners and younger players, but it's also the preferred neck shape of many professional players worldwide
YOU WILL GET:
- Fret Zealot (pre-installed) and all the accessories that come with it
- Epiphone DR-100 acoustic guitar
|Fingerboard Inlay||pearloid dot inlay|
|Machine Heads||Premium tuners|
|Typical Weight (+/- 5%)||4.6 lbs|
|Strings||D’Addario® 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53|
One (1) year warranty for any manufacturing defects. If you have any issues, please email us at support@FretZealot.com and we will respond within 1 - 2 business days.
Refunds or exchanges on returns within 30 days of the purchase date are accepted. View the full policy and details here: